Concrete lifting clutches/panel lifters are designed so that they cannot spontaneously disengage whilst under load at any orientation, provided they are connected to the head of the concrete anchor pin in the recess. When the lift is complete and the load released, the clutch is quickly and simply disengaged. · Conform to AS3850.
· 100% magnaflux crack detection
· Individually proof tested at 2.5 times WLL.
· Batch minimum break tested at 5 times WLL.
· Sampling fatigue tested at 1.5 times WLL for 20000 Cycles.
· Each unit has a unique trackable serial number.
· Test certificates available upon request
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.