Used to shorten the length of a chain sling without loss of the working load limit. The clevis style allows easy connection to chain with the added safety of a locking device preventing the chain dislodging from the shortening clutch.
· High tensile forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered, conforms to AS3776 and EN1677.
· 100% magnaflux crack detection
· Individually proof tested to 2.5 times WLL.
· Batch minimum break tested at 4 times WLL.
· Sampling fatigue tested at 1.5 times WLL for 20000 cycles.
· Test certificates available upon request.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.